I’m disappointed with Gameday

Viewing 4 reply threads
      4 1

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

It took them 2 hours and 20 minutes to even bring up the PAC12 today.  Then when they talked about the Utah/ASU game – it was all about Herm, Daniels, and Benjamin.  They showed a number of ASU clips.  No clips on Utah.  Herbie did talk about how well Huntley is doing this season.  Just listening to these guys, you would think ASU was favored by 14 points.  

Oh well.  It really doesn’t matter, just kind of interesting.

Go Utes!!!

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

I’ve switched to the FOX show. It’s only an hour but it’s much more informative.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

F**k ’em. Let’s win.

6 6

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Yeah, funny how Herbie stumbled over his words referring Zach Moss as a defensive player, then recovered during the prediction segment. Herm is an energetic-character with TV appeal. Can’t deny, Herm is building a rock solid program at ASU. His recruiting is light years ahead of Utah and ASU plays a ton of young players. I know KW does not care about all that, but Utah recruiting is not very good considering the ranking of the program.

Other than UO, USC, and UW, from a national perspective Utah is considered one of the mid-pack programs. There is truth in Utah under KW cannot handle the national stage and KW really has very little TV appeal. That’s on him not preparing his team to play as the hunter. The ESPN guys have hyped up Utah in the past and Utah has not delivered. IMHO, USC loss (weak defensive effort against 3rd string QB) and the NW bowl debacle from a national perspective hurt Utah’s national reputation as a contending program.

Agree, really doesn’t matter in the big scheme of things.

EutawStreet
        Ute Fan
        @eutawstreet

If Utah is going to recruit like ASU with Herm Edwards, Marvin Lewis and Antonio Pierce then we will need to hire Steve Smith, Tony Dungy and Mike McCoy. It’s not going to happen. Utah needs to win the big games and win the conference.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

And, Desmond Howard picked ASU to beat the Utes.  He seems to pick against us a lot.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I’m disappointed with Gameday