I’m getting a bit concerned about watching the Arizona game on FS1.

Viewing 2 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Again today I saw a game on FS1 and when I checked on SlingTV it said it was unavailable. I’m hoping this isn’t a problem in a few weeks.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

Yeah I got that several times today and it was p**sing me off. So far I’m not overly impressed with SlingTV

HoosierUte
        Ute Fan
        @hoosierute

Me neither.  Silly me I assumed that including the channel in my programming meant that I could actually watch the games on that channel… Two possible backups for this season (If you are locked in for 2 months like me):

1. Stream the game through Fox Sports Ap, cast to tv. During the Purdue game last yesterday afternoon I was abe to watch the blacked out FS1 game on the app using my sling login.  I could cast it to the tv but it got laggy. It seems wierd that this loophole is available and dont feel confident about it working when 100% necesary. 

2.  Use free trials of other services, Direct TV Now, Fubo, and PS Vue all have FS1.  I dont know if they also have this blackout issue, but havent heard anybody complaining.  

Nuclear Option.  Kodi…

Virginia Ute
        Ute Fan
        @virginiaute

Me neither.  Used it for week 1, and promptly cancelled and got Dish.  Just not worth the stress or hassle.  I’ll pay the extra 40 bucks to know that I’ll get all my games and that I won’t be watching it buffer half of the time. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Well around the end of the 3rd quarter sling started playing audio only for me with the video frame stuck and refreshing every 10-15 seconds.  Unwatchable. But I think that was crapcast throttling it.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I’m getting a bit concerned about watching the Arizona game on FS1.