I’m going to laugh if Hayward gets traded to San Antonio for Leonard

Viewing 3 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I don’t know if it’ll happen but I sure hope it does.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I would trade Irving for Leonard. Money wises that makes more sense as well, Hayward makes way more than Leonard. Leonard has said he wants to play in LA so Boston has no guarantee he will resign. Risk is equal if you trade FA in 2019 with Irving and Leonard. 

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I think I’d laugh the hardest if he was traded from Boston to Cleveland for LeBron. lol. LeBron would win Hayward’s rings and he’d be stuck in Cleveland. 

San Antonion ain’t a bad place at all. 

BUT, Leonard is going to LA. LA can give SA more than Boston can/is willing to give up. Remember, right now, Boston can win a ring or multiple rings. They don’t need to do anything.

Ingram, Ball/Kuzma, Deng and possibly a pick for Leonard. 

That way LA gets Leonard and frees up enough cap space to sign LeBron and George/Paul outright. 

PG: Chris Paul

SG: doesn’t matter

SF: Leonard

PF: LeBron

C: Kuzma

OR 

PG: Ball

SG: George

SF: Leonard

PF: LeBron

C: Don’t know one cares

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I think he has the last laugh anyways. 

He made 29.7 last year to rehab.

He will make 31.2 next year and I bet he has a trade clause where he makes even more if he is traded. I don’t think it would suck to play basketball everyday and be a millionaire. I am lucky to get away twice a month to play a sport I love. 

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

Is your favored sport competitive hobo wrestling?

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

I wish but that is where I lose all my money. 

FtheY
              Ute Fan
              @fthey

At least I’m in good company. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

He will be the FOURTH highest paid player in the NBA. He isn’t even the fourth best at his position. Utah dodged a heavy bullet on that and was gifted Mitchell. Thank you Odin. 

Chidojuan
          Ute Fan
          @chidojuan

ODIN OWNS YOU ALL!!!

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

Isn’t Millsap the fifth highest paid player? Ha ha. 

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Leave it to Denever to screw that up. Thanks for the trade suckers. 

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

What are the odds of Utah getting LeBron? It makes sense logically, not sure if it’s reality. Even other folks are feeling the same way.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2780686-utah-is-the-best-free-agent-destination-lebron-will-never-consider.amp.html

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

.00000001% 

But there is a chance. 

That is my Non scientific number for it. All the reasons why Lebron wouldn’t play for Utah are compounded. Plus he wants a super team, the LA thing is the most realistic if he moves west. Gets Leonard and Pushoff P with CP3. I don’t know how an NBA game would ever finish with the collective whining about calls from Lebron, CP3 and Pushoff P on the same team. 

I think the BEST scenario is Boston or Philadelphia. Phillie he can tinker and play coach more. His whole mentor to Simmons type thing. Boston he would do the same thing  basically. I assume Boston trades Irving. Or he stays in Cleveland gets a FA to come to him. LA seems like the most likely to happen but IDK.

I 100% believe Gay goes to Warriors though after he opted out recently. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA I’m going to laugh if Hayward gets traded to San Antonio for Leonard