I’m hearing Marques Tuiasosopo….

Viewing 6 reply threads

User Suspended
      @a2ute

If so it would be a great get…

quagmire
      Ute Fan
      @quagmire

Where are you hearing this? Doesn’t sound like a Whitt hire, young and upcoming with no ute/tds ties. I’d be very very surprised, but equally ecstatic. 

Uterider
      Ute Fan
      @uterider

Love it.

UtahSig
      Ute Fan
      @utahsig

Is this the QB Coach/Pass game Q at UCLA? As sucky as UCLA was this year, their passing attack was actually pretty solid even with the backup QB.

I am ready for Whitt to do something different. My preference would be for him to hire a big name, proven guy and just turn the O over to him. Let him do what he wants and don’t put constraints on him. I realize this will never happen, so maybe an up and comer like Tuiasosopo would be a solid move.

Stone
      Ute Fan
      @stone

That could be interesting. He is a strong recruiter (PAC-12 recruiter of the year in 2015 per Scout), has lots of NFL experience, and a good resume (albeit nothing as high as OC).

I would like to have somebody that has been an OC before (perhaps at a lower level school), but I can see the appeal of a young up-and-comer – especially if he is a strong recruiter.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

I would love that hire. He is a fantastic passing game coordinator, and a solid recruiter.

Eagle
      Ute Fan
      @eagle

Anybody that is not Roderick would be a step up at this point.

There’s a guy I like down at BYU and his name is Steve Clark. He was the OC at SUU and Weber and I’ve coached with him and he’s a genius.  He also coached with Urban Meyer (special teams then) when he was at the U and now is the TE coach at BYU, first year there.  I would like to go outside the box but KW knows Steve and I think he would do a good job.  I see the desire to go outside and that would be good too.  But Steve also knows how to develop QB’s and that would be a good fit as well if they just wanted him as a QB coach.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I’m hearing Marques Tuiasosopo….