I’m laughing at all the people, mainly TDS fans who are so salty about the fake

Viewing 4 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

They can’t beat us so they have to grasp on to anything they can to talk trash. I’m seeing a lot of talk about “Whitt is so classless calling a fake punt” and “typical Whitt, running up the score”.

First of all, it wasn’t a called fake, just a good read by Mitch. And second of all, when has Whitt run up the score? The Wyoming game is the only one I can remember where he was obviously trying to embarrass them. Quite honestly, I wish we were even in a lot of positions to RUTS. Typically it’s get a comfortable lead and sit on it for 2 quarters.

jamarcus24
      Ute Fan
      @jamarcus24

They’re just jealous because when their punter decides to run it he does it out of their own end zone.

I wasn’t a huge fan of the fake myself but when you coach a guy up to read the field and make a play based on what he sees then I guess instinct just kicks in.

I love how they’ll reach at anything to continue their Utah = evil and Whit is classless narrative when in reality Whit could leave Utah tomorrow and they’d all be begging him to return to Provo to take over their fledgling program.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

That punt was looking like it could be blocked. Mitch’s best play was to take off and let those defenders go by him.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

Personally i loved the fake punt. i only stayed the 4th q to see shelley, because it had gotten cold AF in the stands. He had two 3 and outs, this gave him the opportunity to extend the drive. in that context it was awesome.

COFfrom83
      Ute Fan
      @coffrom83

running up the score.

I’ve been around long enough to know that was Lavell Edwards’ middle name, and the zoobs justified it then.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo I’m laughing at all the people, mainly TDS fans who are so salty about the fake