I’m not a big Star Wars fan

Viewing 2 reply threads

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

For example, I haven’t seen all the original six movies (Episodes 1-6) or the Last Jedi

BUT

Solo was a lot of fun. I really liked it. My second favorite Star Wars movie behind Rogue One.

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

That’s encouraging! I’m more of a casual fan (I only own the original trilogy) but I have seen all the new releases in theaters and enjoyed them. Looking forward to this one too. 

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

I am a big Star Wars fan, but have very little desire to see Solo. I’m only going Sunday because a friend wanted to see it.

I guess the good news is that my expectations for it are pretty much nil, so maybe I won’t come away disappointed.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

I’m really curious to see what you think of it. I really enjoyed it. I’m not a huge Star Wars fan, but I don’t not like them either. I was really disheartened by The Last Jedi, I was sooooo bored. I will probably re-watch it this weekend but Solo was a lot of fun. 

Nothing mind-blowing or life-changing, but very entertaining. Very entertaining. 

SkinyUte
          Ute Fan
          @skinyute

Just got back. Maybe it was the lack of hype or expectations, but I absolutely LOVED it. It was a ton of fun, the cast was great (Ehrenreich and Glover, especially), and the callbacks weren’t as “in your face” as I was expecting (the “teras kasi” line literally made me do a spit-take).

Oh, and that bit towards the end (keeping it vague for spoilers, but if you saw it, you know what I’m talking about) opens up all sorts of interesting possibilities. Very curious to see if they do anything further with it.

Ignore all the critics and definitely go see it. It’s a blast.

Utah
            Ute Fan
            @utah

@SkinyUte – I completely agree. It was great. Like I said above, my second favorite Star Wars movie ever, just behind Rogue One. I don’t get why people are bagging this. Blows my mind. It was a good movie. I’ll watch it again and buy it someday. 

ironman1315
              Ute Fan
              @ironman1315

Welcome to Star Wars where anything that is t OT or the asinine Expanded Unicerse gets universally panned at first until a decade passed, then it’s acceptable. Then another decade makes it amazing.

EagleMountainUte
                Ute Fan
                @battlegroundute

Rogue One has been the best thing to happen to the franchise for a long time besides the cartoons. 

Star Wars is not for fans because it p**ses them off so consistently. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc I’m not a big Star Wars fan