I’m not really superstitious nor do I really believe in karma, but . . .

Viewing 5 reply threads
      3 1

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

. . . I blame Huntley’s injury on the Ute fans who were revelling in the number of opposing QBs our defense had knocked out of the game a week or two ago. 

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

And hoping Harry was out at half time…

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

I absolutely believe in karma, though i don’t think it works that way…

In any case, I agree about the reveling that was happening on social media after the USC game. Bad fan look. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I belive in statistics.  The statistics are that when you play big time college football as a QB and you weigh 200 pounds you are likely to get hurt during the course of a 12 game season.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I thought Huntley would get hurt sometime this season. I said this in January, February and March of this year. 

That being said I don’t hope Harry was hurt I just assumed he was because it looked that way. Also remember Blackmon was hurt around this same time. 

Asu defense was nasty aggressive in the second half. Best defense Utah played against all season. 

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

I have not once in my life revelled when an opposing player has left the game.  And last week I was pleased when Harry took the field in the 3rd quarter after kind of limping off right before halftime.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I’m not really superstitious nor do I really believe in karma, but . . .