I’m rewatching the game. This announcing team is bad. Real bad.

Viewing 6 reply threads

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Tim Brando and Spencer Tillman. Wow. I am about 100% sure Brando was drunk and Tillman is just terrible. I don’t even know what he’s talking about half the time, and the other half he’s stating the obvious.

“Slovis is so accurate, I love the way his arm ends up in the direction he’s throwing the ball. Just great mechanics and you do that. It’s so important.”

So in otherwords Slovis has good followthrough. You could say that. However most QBs at P5 programs have good followthrough. Obvious, stupid… I wish I could sync this up with Bill Riley. Anybody know how?

I recorded this on the DVR I run on my NAS from my roof antenna. I suppose if I share the file, it would be like copying a VHS for a friend. I have a lot of friends.

Edit: NVM, I see it’s covered below.  

utahman3431
      Ute Fan
      @utahman3431

I’ve been wanting to do that for a few of the past games I have.  I’ve been trying to talk to the production people about it but I have to go through Learfield to get a recording of any of the audio from the games…They have been pretty unresponsive, too.  If someone else has contacts that could possibly help me out that would be amazing!

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

I guess we need to record the radio audio and do it ourselves. I might investigate how to do that all digitally. It’s probably on I heart Radio or even the AM700 website…

utahman3431
          Ute Fan
          @utahman3431

If someone can get me the entire broadcast (including commercials and halftime) I can swap out the audio no problem!

Utesbyfive
            Ute Fan
            @utesbyfive

Yeah, they both have to be recorded in real time to sync. I wish I had the audio of 700 for this game, but I don’t.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

oh yeah… it was TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE to listen to. 90% of everything said was about Drake London in one way or another. They didn’t bother to learn anyone else’s name. Couldn’t pronounce 5-10 names on both rosters… Really really difficult to listen to. How anyone deserves to get paid for doing a job so poorly is beyond my comprehension.

3 1

Dallas
      Ute Fan
      @dallas

Quite often I watch the game with the sound turned down low while listening to Bill Riley. But the two streams are usually off. Still better than listening to the usually announcers.

Daedalus17
      Ute Fan
      @daedalus17

I sync the radio with the video real time by listening to espn 700 on tunein radio app or the espn 700 app. This gives the ability to pause the radio.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Here is one way you can listen in real time.
      learfield link

Ute Fan
      @nkirkham

Glad to know I’m not the only one who has searched (in vain) for a broadcast stream of Utah football. I really wish Utah would do it the way the Jazz do it. The Jazz broadcast is immediately available to download and listen to. I have often gone back and watched the game again, syncing up the radio broadcast to it.

MFury
        Ute Fan
        @mfury

Agree they were awful. Reminded me of holey moley, but not funny.

We would have been better off with Rob Riggle on the mic.

UTE98
          Ute Fan
          @ute98

That ball went right in Uranus! I’ll bet that felt great. (Need to see this with a telestrator to really appreciate it.)

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I’m rewatching the game. This announcing team is bad. Real bad.