I’m so happy Larry is Gone

Viewing 1 reply thread
      4 4

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Now we are in an actual rebuilding mode. I think Harlan will bring in the right coach. Utah is a great College basketball job. We have 

history 

a fan base that will support the right coach 

money 

facilities 

min college ball we are a blue blood. Hell, bird and magic played for the Natty in our building. 

we will never get the high profile recruits like duke and Kentucky. But, utah is big time whoever comes back comes back whoever leaves leaves I don’t care anymore. Let’s rebuild this right for the long term so Utah basketball can return to its hkory days in college ball all you need is the right coach, the rest will take care of itself. Coach k is a fine person but a terrible coach the game out grew him. 

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

It’s funny, there are some on the reddit college basketball saying Larry is a great x’s and o’s coach. I don’t know that I ever thought that exactly. Too many late game collapses to think that he was able to make adjustments and keep the team motivated.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) I’m so happy Larry is Gone