In hindsight I am pretty livid about the ogbe transfer

Viewing 4 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

https://twitter.com/Utebuntu/status/842090866533572608

He is exactly what we were missing this year. A 3 and d guy with length to guard the opposing teams best player. He would have filled a massive hole. Larry really f&@%#ed that one up

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

If Ogbe and a mentally strong Chapman are here, the length is awesome and the play making ability much higher.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

Absolutely. Chapman might even be a better defender than ogbe. Loved his lateral quickness. We would have been a completely different team with those pieces and Larry deserves criticism for it

Uterider
          Ute Fan
          @uterider

And Isiah Wright. Not that he was so great but neither were the JC guards we replaced him with either. And Rawson for Reyes was hardly an upgrade.

gUrthBrooks
          Ute Fan
          @hammer

Did Coach K screw up Chapman? Or did Chapman want to smoke weed, not work out, and came back worse for his sophemore year?

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

I thought he got his GF pregnant.

Uterider
              Ute Fan
              @uterider

He did but we ain’t BYU. That’s not why he left.

Anonymous
          Ute Fan
          @anonymous

Well, I thought Chapman had the physical talent, but not enough between the ears. I did not think his improvement at the U was meaningful.

Zamora and Rawson — definitely was not impressed by their playing, especially Rawson.

Utahute72
            Ute Fan
            @utahute72

Yea, I don’t this Chapman would have helped with the major issue this year, lack of hear.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I think it is fair to say Larry has completely screwed up his recruiting here. That’s why I want to see what happens this summer. If Kuzma and Daniels leave…

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

for the record, I am very far from the fire Larry train. 

Daedalus
      Ute Fan
      @daedalus

It’s entirely possible his repeated injuries were because he couldn’t hack it in Utah practices and Pac-12 level play.  He was wasting a roster spot for some time.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) In hindsight I am pretty livid about the ogbe transfer