Injuries, Tuttle and another locker cleanout

Viewing 6 reply threads

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

I’ll start with the cleanout…Kyle Fulks has left the team to pursue a career in International Track and Field…good luck to him.  He can run…just can’t catch so good!! 

That said with all of the injuries we have at WR we could use him in practice right now.  Carrington is still in a boot and has literally practiced 4 times in 8 weeks.  He’ll play.

Bryan Thompson is still nicked up and hasn’t practiced.  Saosi Wilson still hasn’t practiced

Basically leaves Singleton, Nacua, and Simpkins with some others mixed in.  We might see some Tyquez Hampton if the guys above can’t go.  

O-line is healthy

Still being very cautious with Chase Hansen’s neck…he’ll play but hasn’t completely recovered from USC.  Ballard and Afia are good.

Linebackers are healthy.  

Casey Hughes is still hurt…not sure if he plays.  Johnson is a maybe.

Fitts is probable 

Tyler is good to go

Drew Lisk (#3 with Bateman gone) has been asked how attached he is to the number 14 about 4 times this week…preparation for the arrival of Tuttle.  

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

“…preparation for the arrival of Tuttle.” I like the sound of that.

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Does anyone know if Tuttle plans on signing on Wednesday? With the rumors going around, I’ll feel better when he signs.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

What rumors?

Xanthis
          Ute Fan
          @xanthis

The only rumors are a few people who keep saying “Is Tuttle coming?” over and over. There has never been any real rumors that Tuttle was changing his comittment. 

Larry B
            Ute Fan
            @larryb

One of the recruiting sites (247 I think) predicted he would sign with Wisconsin, after he verbally committed to Utah. That made some feel like he was reconsidering. Rumors stemmed from that.

NarfUte
          Ute Fan
          @narfute

A portion of our fanbase is too damn pessimistic and thinks we can’t have nice things. So they start stupid rumors like this.

Someone on Utenation just this AM posted he’s going to USC but if you look at the Tuttle family on social media they’re all solid Utah.

crazyute
      Ute Fan
      @crazyute

I was kind of surprised that Hampton wasn’t used this year. I thought he looked good in fall camp. He is an explosive kid.

crazyute
        Ute Fan
        @crazyute

He seems locked in on his twitter. Had a great visit with coaches last week too. As far as I have heard he is graduating early to enroll for spring. So he plans on signing wednesday.

I think the rumors were started by some jealous zoob

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Tuttle is planning on signing Wednesday.

SteelUte
      Ute Fan
      @steelute

Bateman gone?  Left program?  Thought it would be nice to give him some mop up duty when we’re up 48-17 in the fourth.

Xanthis
        Ute Fan
        @xanthis

He is graduating and was never going to see the field. TW deserves any extra reps over Bateman. Bateman deserves to spend Christmas with his family. 

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Huntley and Williams both come down with food poisoning before the game (ate same items at the buffet). Bateman comes in and… oh wait.

Rick
      Ute Fan
      @rickyrules

Where did Cooper Bateman go?

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Injuries, Tuttle and another locker cleanout