Injury status?

Viewing 2 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Moss got pancaked and bent in an awkward way last night. He slowly walked off and was trying to stretch his back on the sidelines.  

Hunley walked off gingerly after making a fantastic run with some unbelievable moves.

Jaylon Johnson went down (ankle I think?) and when on the sidelines was pushing trainers and teammates away from him as he tried to walk it off.

They all looked minor as each player came back in the game, but wondering if anyone has heard anything more?

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Injured healthy looked down field more. When  he feels he can run more he tries to do too much. Is this a wrong take? That first quarter saw a little regression from him. Oline wasn’t awful he had pockets. 

bopahull
        Ute Fan
        @bopahull

Huntly did seem to revert somewhat, there were several times he had open recivers but decided to tuck and run. I don’t mean to disparage him in any way, he is a great QB.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

No and I don’t think it was anything Colorado was doing. It felt like Ludwig had to change things up. He attacked the edges more and got Huntley moving.  That first TD to Kuithe was amazing effort on his part. 

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

Jaylon returned to the field for a play after his injury, so that’s encouraging.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I watched him closely for a few plays after he came back in.  He was able to cover his guy like a blanket. But I’m sure he and the other guys are sore today.

Utahute72
          Ute Fan
          @utahute72

Yea, Whitt said Jaylon could have played if needed. That game was a battle, CU came to play and were amped uo.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Injury status?