Interesting graphic from KSL

Warrior Ute
    Ute Fan
    @warriorute

Just a breakdown if how the season can playout.  I think if you follow down the first two tests the question would be read better has  Colorado won it’s two games before Utah.

BattleGroundUte
    Ute Fan
    @battlegroundute

So win on Saturday right?

Warrior Ute
      Ute Fan
      @warriorute

And then continue to win, tends to be a good plan.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

In short, win this game. Then win the next. Then the next. Got it. Good plan.

Tony
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Winning really helps.

Hellhound152
    Ute Fan
    @hellhound152

Depending on game times we could be lighting cigars on the afternoon or evening of the 10th.  Utah beats ASU and Oregon, Colorado loses to WSU or Arizona.  Utah clinches before the Muffalo game.

astUTE
    Ute Fan
    @astute

Yes, interesting that he used a decision tree, but clearly not well executed.

darklightning
      Ute Fan
      @darklightning

I prefer the Jump To Conclusions mat. 

CincyUte
    Ute Fan
    @cincyute

So if Utah beats Arizona State, there is no possible way USC can win the south?  I don’t think that’s correct.
    Utah could technically still finish with 5 wins and USC with 6 wins in that scenario.

Thlete
      Ute Fan
      @thlete

KSL guy mentioned that not every scenario was covered with the graphic but the most likely ones were. 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Message Board Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Interesting graphic from KSL

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  darklightning 7 months, 2 weeks ago.