Interesting Quote about Bradlee Anae from Morgan Scalley

Viewing 2 reply threads

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

“You know the thing with Bradlee is that he is obviously one of our most gifted football players. He led our production board last year, but he also led our missed assignments. That tells you that as productive as he was, he also gave up a lot. The goal for him this year is to just become a smarter football player. Gary and Lewis are doing a great job with him. He has matured and he understands that we can’t give up that many plays throughout a season, but again, he is our most productive defender. You add to that becoming a smart football player and I think that he can really have a special year.”

http://utahutes.com/news/2018/3/13/spring-football-utes-complete-successful-fifth-practice.aspx?path=football

Grayshirt
      Ute Fan
      @grayshirt

I hope things start to click for him sooner rather than later (cough, cough… Kuzma).   

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

That makes me feel good that the coaches are seeing what I was seeing.  I loved and hated Bradlee.  So amazing yet frustrating.  Hopefully he’ll have a banner year.  The kid is a beast.  

Rick
        Ute Fan
        @rickyrules

What I see is an incredible player with a great motor that has trouble setting the edge and sometimes misreads or over runs a play or too.  I think Gary will be a huge factor in his development and I expect him to be first team Pac-12 barring any injuries.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Interesting Quote about Bradlee Anae from Morgan Scalley