Interesting Read from Reign of Troy

Viewing 2 reply threads

crazyute7
      Ute Fan
      @crazyute7

Game Preview on Reign of Troy

After what felt like 26 years of Travis Wilson, the Trojans will face a new Utah quarterback on Friday: junior college transfer Troy Williams.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by crazyute7.
      • This topic was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by crazyute7.

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

C’mon, Stevie. Show a little respect for the place that developed you and made you the player you are now:

“Now that I’m on the other side, it’s just a fancy uniform,” Tu’ikolovatu said. “It’s just nice uniforms they put on to try and build a better atmosphere than what it is, but it’s pretty much the same every Saturday over there.” — Stevie Tu’ikolovatu

I really hope the rain doesn’t deter people from showing up and being loud as hell on Friday.

I know I’ll be there.

Kirk Herbstreet
        Ute Fan
        @mariolemute

I am starting to get the distinct impression that this was not a friendly split. Kyle will never say anything more than he has publicly. Stevie T could learn something from him. I am sure it will give the OL some extra juice come kickoff.

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

Let’s just say that Pease said this on the radio:

“I have nothing for him. I don’t wish him well, I don’t wish him injury. Just nothing.”

Before that Pease talked about all the people around Utah that worked hard to keep him eligible grade wise, the extra effort that was given to him to help him with his weight and body, and the training and investment put into him.

Pease did not sound happy he left. He sounded very bitter.

CincyUte
          Ute Fan
          @cincyute

I have no problem with giving Stevie T to USC. Although, when we needed a RB, it sure would have been nice if USC could have given us something better than Darryl Poston. Just sayin’.

crazyute7
      Ute Fan
      @crazyute7

I particularly liked reading about how the stadium atmosphere is likely enough to cause USC problems that they are scheming for it:

“You’ve got to be ready and know the environment coming in,” Helton said. “We’ll have to filter in crowd noise, which makes communication extremely hard. They do a great job on third down with the loudness and bouncing around.

All in all, it’s not the ideal location for a freshman quarterback like Sam Darnold to make his first career start.”

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Interesting Read from Reign of Troy