Interesting shift on local NFL audience?

Viewing 4 reply threads

UrbanLiar
      Ute Fan
      @urbanliar

For the first time in my lifetime, ABC is currently broadcasting the LV Raiders from the Raiders’ commentators. Maybe a shift from assuming everyone in Utah is a Broncos fan?

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Salt Lake is closer to Las Vegas than Denver is. Salt Lake is now a Raider market, regardless of who the favorite team is. I live in Ram territory, but there are more Raider fans here than anything, 49ers would be second.

UrbanLiar
        Ute Fan
        @urbanliar

I agree with your statement. In SLC we’ve always had the default team as the Broncos and the 49ers second, but now that the Raiders are 415 miles away I’m curious if the bedrock of Broncos viewers may shift to silver and black. Should be interesting to watch in the next few years.

Anfernee
      Ute Fan
      @anfernee

The Broncos played earlier and also had their own commentators calling the game. I believe preseason games often have the local broadcast team commentating regardless where you are watching from. I notice it with multiple games I watched today. Once regular season begins it’ll be CBS with Nantz and Romo.

UrbanLiar
        Ute Fan
        @urbanliar

Makes sense. Probably cheaper to broadcast that way during preseason.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Mobile Ute Hub user submitted image

juan know well
        Ute Fan
        @juanknowwell

Go Chiefs!!

UrbanLiar
        Ute Fan
        @urbanliar

FYI Elway owns a Mercedes & Porsche dealership in Utah now.

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

I’m a Raiders fan myself, so, I consider it a brilliant move by the Raiders.

C Barton, former LB for the Utes, currently playing for the Seahawks with 2 sacks tonight. 

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports Interesting shift on local NFL audience?