Iowa Commits

Viewing 4 reply threads

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

Iowa football fans are melting down right now.

Supposedly there are multiple players that either have committed or were comitted to play for Iowa that are taking official visits to Utah for the game tomorrow. I’ll update as I find out more, but this is getting really interesting.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Didn’t Iowa pull offers on kids that were committed and made official visits?

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

Yes, thats why this is so interesting.

It looks like Eno Benjamin was the keystone to Iowa’s recruiting class, especially in Texas. Without him it is falling apart. The fact that it appears that he is trying to get other kids to come on a recruiting visit with him to Utah should be a good sign.

He has an extensive list of offers though so take it for what it is.

noneyadb
          Ute Fan
          @noneyadb

Shelley, and Hampton are talking it up on social media, Wanna win rings? Absolutely love it. Next season is going to be interesting good luck coaches. 

Utah man forever
          Ute Fan
          @uman

At last count thirty-seven offers. He is listed as a four star but in reality he is a five. He could be the cream of the 17 crop.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

This just fascinates me. I’m not active on twitter. Can you link to the tweets?

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Anonymous
      Inactive

Not a great showing for these recruits yesterday. Probably only pick up the low rated ones.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Iowa Commits