Is Domo and CBB absence from tonights game a factor?

Viewing 7 reply threads

uteman12
      Ute Fan
      @uteman12

I’m a bit concerned for tonight’s game, I hope we can put 4 quarters together against Indiana. This to me seems like one of those games our guys may be over looking. Who in your mind is the determining factor for tonight’s game? 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Line of scrimmage will be the determining factor, on O and D.

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

Of course it’s a factor in tonight’s game that we are down two starters.

The determining factor is going to be Troy Williams. If he is able to make plays with his arm, we will win comfortably. If he can’t, then we are in for an ugly dogfight that we are likely going to lose.

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

Overlooking it for what? The next opponent?

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Less of a factor. Due to the fact that bowl practices are just as long as spring ball, we will see some players take big steps forward, like Simpkins and Siosi Wilson and I expect to see a different Troy Williams out there. 

UtahSig
      Ute Fan
      @utahsig

I think Utah hit on a couple of really important factors in our success.

I will add a couple:

1) Indiana has not beaten a team with a winning record this year. My guess (hope) is this game ends up being similar to the last time we played in this bowl (when it was called something else and we beat GT)

2) Whitt has proven to be pretty good when he has more than a week to prep for a game. I think this game will continue with that trend and the team comes prepared for what Indiana will throw at us both on O and D.

My prediction is we cruise to a win, something like 48-24.

zeous
        Ute Fan
        @zeous

Neither had Oregon.  Actually I don’t know if they had or not, but expecting an easy win is always a great way to easily lose.

Woodutail
      Ute Fan
      @woodutail

CBB will miss some what, I agree with Tony and IF the team is overlooking Indiana then they are is for a big disappointment. I hope Whitt has them mentally prepared its going to be a tough game.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Cbb is a threat every snap. We will miss that focus diversion from the d off other guys. Corner play has been so so. Losing one will hurt 

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Is Domo and CBB absence from tonights game a factor?