Is this the year we solidify our spot in the upper echelon of the big boys club?

Viewing 4 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

I remember last year when all the pundits were saying if we had an offense we’d be a potential playoff team. Well we have an offense, and TW is very important to that offense. If we lose TW I could see us dropping at least half of our remaining games.

I’m curious to see what type of offensive game plan we have this week. Oregon used to put up a ton of points, Cal puts up a lot of points. I think our defense will keep us in every game from here on out, but if things go wrong on offense, we have turnovers and give our opponents short fields we could struggle.

I’m totally stoked for next weekend, my first home game in 15 or so years. I can’t remember if the last home game I attended was in 1999 or 2000. Luckily the Utes travelled to Michigan, North Carolina, Louisville, Notre Dame and played in the Liberty Bowl or I’d have had a long withdrawl.

I’ve been to the past two Ute games in Boulder, I think I like Colorado better than Virginia.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Stop by my tailgate and say hello. North end of row H by the dumpster.

UTE98
        Ute Fan
        @ute98

The really funny thing is, I’ve not tailgated at Utah games before… Got season tickets when I graduated, my wife was 7 1/2 months pregnant at the “doink” game and the next year we couldn’t afford to renew, with the little one and starting a new business.

Fast forward two moves and 17 years and I have no idea where the tailgate lot is, nor where row H is…

So I’ll have to do some research. But I’ll try to swing by… we’ll have plenty of time.

UteStuckInSeattle
      Ute Fan
      @utestuckinseattle

We’ve certainly got our best chance since joining the PAC to show that we’re elite.

Let’s hope that we can play clean and efficient, like we did at Oregon, the rest of the way.

If we can keep up even half of the offensive efficiency we had in Autzen, then our Utes are in for big things this season.

GO UTES!!!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

The tailgate lot is opposite corner of the stadium in the gaurdsman lot. You won’t be able to miss it. Look for the crowds, smoke rising, about 500 Ute flags…

Utah Utes Tailgate Spot

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

winning the Pac 12 would be monstrous for this program. Recruiting would skyrocket, and that would go a long way to helping us compete year in and year out for a P12 title/cfp spot

Long way to go, but yeah, if we can finish the deal, it would be huge.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Is this the year we solidify our spot in the upper echelon of the big boys club?