Isaac Vaha

Viewing 1 reply thread

Dresden_Stormblessed
      Ute Fan
      @dresden

Just saw that we may be getting Isaac Vaha. Dude comes from my former high school.

Anyone know why Steve Bartle thinks we’re gonna get him? I’d be SO proud if Utah brings Isaac here. I wouldn’t mind seeing him go for both sports either. He’s got a HUGE offer list and I really think he could develop into a fantastic player. I’m super stoked about this pick.

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

Vaha was kind of a late bloomer (at least in his own mind). He and his family were kind of shocked at the attention he started getting and had never really considered the options that might come when he was younger. The thinking is, based on his personality, he’d like to stay closer to home and family. UCLA and Chip Kelly has made a good impression and they did a good job with Andre James out of Herriman (now with the Raiders) so this one isn’t quite in the books yet.

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

Is Mason Tufaga still looking good? If you had to put a % on him…90% certain he’s coming to Utah??

Onlyu
          Ute Fan
          @uf8fl

I’m surprised it hasn’t happened already honestly. His parents want a visit but at this point I’d be shocked if he didn’t come.

MDUte
            Ute Fan
            @mdute

Great to hear, thanks so much!

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.