It ain’t over ’til it’s over….but right now, the Utes have a 3-1 Halftime lead

Viewing 1 reply thread

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

…over Denver in M-Lacrosse, in Denver!  And Denver is a Top-10 team!

GO UTES!!!

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

And then within the first 4-min of the 2nd-Half, Denver scores 2 to tie it up 3-3.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

#sadface

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

Utah’s 2-pt 1st-Half lead had deteriorated further into a 3-pt deficit.  Denver now leads 9-6, with 5-min to play.

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

Utah trims Denver’s lead to an 8-9 score with just barely under 2-min to play, but ultimately couldn’t swing the game up into OT.  It was a valiant effort, by a very young team, vs. a Top-10 program and preseason national title contender.  It’s unbelievable how quickly coach Brian Holman and his staff had raised the bar and talent level in SLC.  Well done LAXers!

Up next:  @ Bellarmine — a much more beatable team than Denver, and one in whom we are currently 2-0 against in the all-time series.

GO UTES!!!

Ute2
          Ute Fan
          @ute2

Great recap!  I forgot this was going on!  Amazing how quick the lax sneaks up on you!

go utes!

Ute2
            Ute Fan
            @ute2

No fans at home games right????

PhiladelphiaUte
              Ute Fan
              @philadelphiaute

Good question.  With 75% of our schedule being played on the road, vs. nobody within driving distance of me, and me not living in Utah, I hadn’t thought about that.  I just watched it online, but didn’t take note of anything OFF the field.

I’ll have to look into that.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Other Ute Sports It ain’t over ’til it’s over….but right now, the Utes have a 3-1 Halftime lead