rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Next up: 10 years 

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

The last time BYU beat Utah:

“Boom Boom Pow” by the black eyed peas topped the charts of best pop song.

Slumdog Millionaire won best picture at the Oscars.

The iPhone 3gs was the latest and greatest in phone technology. 

Barack Obama had just moved in to the White House.

Rihanna talked back to Chris Brown for the last time.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I keep wanting to call jinx on this but TDS football is bad. Like really bad.
      TDS fans should have never messed with Whitts family I just don’t see him losing again.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

I have a generally peaceful relaxed attitude about life, But if someone made my wife and daughter cry, I would be in an ass kicking mode.

I hope TDS never beats Whitt again.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

You know eventually that loss is going to come TDS. Imagine how insufferable it will be?  I mean one win in like 20 tries in a row?  If I was the AD I would double bird the legislature and cancel the future matchups. 

ProudUte
            Ute Fan
            @proudute

Yes, some day we will lose to that team again.  It is their big game.  They have nothning to lose at this point and will try everything and anything to get a win.  When they do, they will go crazy and that is expected.  I remember well how we reacted to the 1988 win against the Cougars.  We tore down the goal posts, cut it up and sold pieces as momentos.  We went crazy beause we hadn’t won in a decade.  I contend we still went crazy until and including 2002.  In 2002 when our 5-6 team beat their 4-7 team, we still tried to take down the goal posts.  That was pathetic IMO. 

We now treat it as an expected victory.  But, for the Cougars this is more than just a game.

I would be a very happy man to never lose to them again in my lifetime.  But, that’s not likely.

utefansince79
              Ute Fan
              @utefansince79

We really must stop rushing the field when we beat them.  Should save that for a PAC 12 title or BCS championship.  But doing so for Provo State is just sad.

EagleMountainUte
                Ute Fan
                @battlegroundute

No rushing ever. Unless it is something crazy. Kind of like 2008 Oregon st or that win over ASU w big fourth quarter comeback. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football It has been 3000 days since byu beat us in football