It p**ses me off how close our games vs FBYU-P are.

Viewing 5 reply threads

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

We need to put those asshats away. 

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

It’s always going to be that way, too. It’s a combination of Whitt’s coaching style and us being their Super Bowl.

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

We just let the word “rivalry” get into our heads and we shoot ourselves in the foot. If we didn’t turn the ball over 6 times last year or have 11 (?) penalties this year, both games are blowouts.

Onlyu
        Ute Fan
        @uf8fl

We will beat the absolute s**t out of them next year…they’re @ AZ, @Wisc, @Boise, @ Wash, and @Utah.  However they want to paint it (and they’ll find a way) they’re in big trouble.

You’re not going to have to worry about close games much longer my friend.  

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Maybe Whitt is just playing with them, you know, like a cat who lets the mouse kind of get away…

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Ha ha. That would be great. 

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

Yes, this bugs me. Kyle and co. Need to stop treating this as a rivalry. It messes with the players heads, few of whom actually have any association with BYU anymore. It’s just another ooc game. They are not in our league and we let them hang around. Ugh.

Matthew Thomas Castleton
      Ute Fan
      @mcastleton928

I’m p**sed off that you care so much about frigging margin of victory and not the fact that we won AT ALL. Does anybody care that Washington State only beat USC by three points? Or do they care that they just beat USC AT ALL?!?! Why can’t winning AT ALL be good enough for you people? Margin if victory is IRRELEVANT. ALL THAT MATTERS IS WINNING AND LOSING. I don’t care how much Utah wins by. I just care that they WIN. Does the victory not count unless you win by 50 points? If Utah went undefeated but only won every game they played by 1 point, would their wins suddenly not matter anymore? Would they not be undefeated anymore? Why do you care so much how much Utah wins by? Are you betting on them or something?

UTE98
        Ute Fan
        @ute98

MTC I’d like to not have to call my doctor for a prescription for high blood pressure medicine every time we play those inferiror Turds Down South.

Yeah, I care about margin of victory. We keep turning a blowout (54-10) into a one point victory last year and a six point victory this year. 

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football It p**ses me off how close our games vs FBYU-P are.