It sounds like Domo might be kicked off the team

Viewing 11 reply threads
      1 6

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I say good riddance. The dude seems really immature. And in my opinion he was highly overrated. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

What is the reason?

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

According to OC and Swinney, he had a “falling out” with the coaches. Sounds like he didn’t agree with the way things were being done and mouthed off to the wrong person.

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

I don’t know how I feel about Swinney. He comes off as dumb fan too much. Saying the other day that Kyle should take a pay cut, he swore up and down that Kendall Thompson would be our starter, etc. 

i wouldn’t put too much weight in what he says. For how connected he is/he says he is/we think he is…

i wouldn’t put too much stock in what he says. 

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

Not that ESPN would have any details, but this is what I found.

Utah’s Dominque Hatfield may not be with team for Foster Farms Bowl

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Enjoy the things he brings to the team. Once a ute….hope to see him one more time 

Worry about this kid after football for sure…hopefully he pursues a pro career to keep focus in the right spots

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

Domo’s is a little messed in the head.  He was almost suspended earlier this year (after he came back) but the coaches granted him a break.  Sad as he has so much potential

Anonymous
      Inactive

Domo has reached the point where he is in the way. Domo is no mo.

Torg
      Ute Fan
      @torg

There was practice and he went outside and said something to the effect “Ah it’s too damn cold.. i’m not practicing” and went back inside. (Relayed to me by a source close to the team. )

That’s not a great example by your captain.

I dont know if that was just one of several things but that’s the only thing I know of.

Come on Domo.

AZswayze
        Ute Fan
        @AZswayze

Wait, did he end up practicing? I can’t imagine any of the coaches letting that fly.

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

Torg is correct…early morning, freezing outside.  Everybody knew it was gonna suck but that’s sometimes just part of it…he said nope and went back inside.  Did not practice and his name was down off his locker when it was over.  Highly doubt he plays.  

Anonymous
      Inactive

I guess that means he’s off the draft lists for Green Bay, Chicago, Cleveland, Philly, New York X2, New England, Denver, Minnesota, Cincinnati.  I’m sure I missed some.  I guess he could go back to gang banging.  The future is not bright for Domo.  That’s too bad because he had it handed to him on a silver platter.  He basically was a no show for Utah this year.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

You just can’t fix some people. It’s up to them.

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Maybe Domo should’ve taunted the cold for a 15 yard penalty.

Only after the cold threw a touchdown pass right over his head because he never turns around to break up a pass.

Oh well. Sorry your head got too big again, Domo. Best of luck wherever you end up.

St George Ute
      Ute Fan
      @stgeorgeute

Hope they let him stay in school and graduate. I mean, to use him for football and then kick him out of school after his senior season, would just be wrong.

See what I did there? 🙂

KiYi-Ute
        Ute Fan
        @kiyi-ute

Agreed. I hope he is able to graduate.

Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football It sounds like Domo might be kicked off the team