it was about a 4th hand source….

Viewing 7 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

but i heard that if Helton is fired that puka will be a Ute. USC just lost to UCLA, and I think Helton is jobless by monday. We’ll see. I think it opens the door for us, at least.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

USC is not going bowling so Helton is gone for sure. I still think they wait until after the ND game but who knows? He may not even make it back to south central before he’s fired. A la lane Kifin.

PhillyUte
      Ute Fan
      @phillyute

I hope so. USC does not deserve all of the talent they get. Neither does UCLA. 

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

That would be amazing, but I doubt it’s true. Recruits go to USC because it’s USC, not because of the coaching staff.

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

I am all for Nacua coming to Utah, but I just want USC to win enough to justify keeping Helton. Like 7-8 wins per season. Long term speaking, Helton as USC coach is a bigger win for us.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I want guys to come here because they want to be here. I don’t want guys coming in and big timing. No more Tuttles. 

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

Why couldn’t UCLA just have won last week?  

gothamute
      Ute Fan
      @gothamute

“I love Clay Helton.” — Fans/Coaches of all Pac-12 schools not named USC

If anyone has been listening to Lynn Swann throughout this season, he does not sound like a guy who’s about to fire Helton. I will not be at all surprised if Helton gets to at least start one more season as HC. I could be wrong, but incredibly (given the record with the talent on the roster) I think he’s more likely to be back than be gone.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football it was about a 4th hand source….