It’s GameDay!!!!! GO UTES!!!!!!

Viewing 2 reply threads

mpute
      Ute Fan
      @mparker40

It’s early morning. It’s a cool 50 degrees outside. And, tonight Utah takes on the San Jose St. Spartans. I’m stoked! I want a BREAKOUT WIN like a spoiled rotten fan!  Is that too harsh of me?

Offensively, with all of the offense miscues, mistakes, and penalties we accrued in the first two games, but especially those seen against yBu, we need this game in order to clean that junk up; and to have a breakout win, as a few of us have already written, to prepare us for these high-scoring PAC-12 teams. 

Defensively, just continue to hone our stellar D-line that stops the SJSU rushing game cold and rattles their QB; more sacks; and tight playing secondary — not allowing any big plays, but being in the right place at the right time for an interception. A breakout win for this squad would be withholding SJSU from attaining a touchdown, or, even notching a shut out. Dreaming big!

In all of your travels and gameday activities, be safe and have fun! 

Go Utes!!!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

GO UTES!!

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

Couple of big time recruits will be here tonight, including 5* Ath Talanoa Hufanga and UCLA commit 4*Ath Matthew Tago.  We need to have a good showing and a good atmosphere, even though its just San Jose.

http://scout.com/college/utah/Season/2018-Football/Visits

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football It’s GameDay!!!!! GO UTES!!!!!!