It's ours for the taking.

Viewing 3 reply threads

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Fixed. Please post tweets this way: https://www.utehub.com/forums/topic/how-to-post-a-tweet/
      That way they will work right. Don’t use the link dialog.

Uphoric
        Ute Fan
        @uphoric

Does anybody know how big the lead is?  Is it like a 3-touchdown lead in football or up by 5 in basketball?

GameForAnyFuss
          Ute Fan
          @gameforanyfuss

It’s a big lead. 17 points with one quarter to play.

The caveat: Tomorrow is the slalom, the most unpredictable race in skiing. You can be winning and half a second later, you crash and finish last. If we ski smart, don’t take unnecessary risks, we’ll do well enough to win the whole thing. In other words, yes, we need to play not to lose.

NarfUte
            Ute Fan
            @narfute

It’s actually a huge lead. 64.5 points

GameForAnyFuss
              Ute Fan
              @gameforanyfuss

Yeah I know – I was translating it into a football score. I feel like a 64.5 point lead going into the last day is like a 17 point lead going into the last quarter of a football game (the game is well in hand, and barring a major collapse you’re probably going to win, but it’s not over yet). Sorry I wasn’t more clear.

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

The website doesn’t allow me to paste into the body window on my android phone.

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

Anyone know if Slalom is a strength or a weakness of the team? Should we feel comfortable with our position?

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

Yeah, we’re a top 3 slalom team. But only if we make it to the finish line.

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

This is a good lead for us. We got this.

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

The mens giant slalom was disappointing the other day, but the women carried Utah. It’s a good lead, but anything can still happen

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Other Ute Sports It's ours for the taking.