Jack Tuttle

Viewing 3 reply threads

32utahutes
      @32utahutes

Went to his Insta and Twitter. All Utes stuff was taken down. Even profile pic it back to him in high school. He’s gone. Which sucks, cause I thought he was our future. I think he is better than Daniels if we even get him.

Redblood
      Ute Fan
      @redblood

The coaches couldn’t have promised to not recruit a QB the next year, right? 

1 1

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

I was already a little worried we might have missed out by not going after Zach Wilson. Now, I’m thinking our coaches really don’t have a goddamn clue what the hell they are doing when it comes to QBs. 

32utahutes
        @32utahutes

Tuttle was CLEARLY the prospect to take. You really expected this to happen halfway through his freshman year?

UteThunder
          Ute Fan
          @utethunder

No. What I expected was for the coaches to sign a QB that fit Troy Taylor’s system.

Tuttle is a pocket passer. Taylor’s system is better suited for a duel threat QB. Whittingham has made no secret that he prefers a duel threat QB. 

Knowing all of this, why in the world did they sign Tuttle? 

User Suspended
        @a2ute

QB is a tuff nut to crack. USC signs a 4-5 star every year… yet most don’t cut it. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I guess assuming Huntley stays healthy Tuttle whouldn’t have seen playing time until 2020.

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

. . . as a redshirt sophomore. Oh the horror!

I can’t stand the impatient sense of entitlement that is so prevalent in today’s youth. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.