Jackson Cravens enters name in transfer Portal

Viewing 8 reply threads

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Buried on the depth chart due to injuries has entered his name into the transfer portal 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

You beat me to it. 247 sports

Anfernee
      Ute Fan
      @anfernee

He’s a commit from 2018 and Whitts nephew. That’s a quick turnaround to the transfer portal. No likey.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

He has 4 to play 4 and he does this?

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Good luck to him. If you can make it on Utah’s DL you can make an NFL roster… if he thinks he is NFL material, this is a bad choice

crazyute
      Ute Fan
      @crazyute

This might be because he couldn’t make it and they were going to make him an offensive lineman. So he is going elsewhere to stay on the defensive line.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Not everyone gets to start.

TheJuggernaut
      Ute Fan
      @thejuggernaut

This makes no sense, he was listed as Leki Fotu’s backup in the Spring two deep. He’s basically set to back up Fotu this fall then start for the rest of his Ute career.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Kids want to be a starter I guess. Just ask that one not-to-be-named QB who left last year.

Anfernee
          Ute Fan
          @anfernee

*get off my lawn old man take* It’s the social media, google any answer, instant gratification era. “Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing, it was here first.” Mark Twain 

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

I think he fell behind Pita Tonga and Hauti Pututau. I dont he was on the two deep following spring.

crazyute
          Ute Fan
          @crazyute

Yeah he wasn’t going to be a head of pita or Hauti. Then add in there the big moala kid. He might be the 5th guy

4 5

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

This one sucks, I really feel like he is going to develop into a good interior pash rusher.  I get he wants to play, but he is still a freshman.  He most likely would have started as a junior with lots of playing time as a sophomore.  I’m glad we are deep at DT, but I was looking forward to watching this kid.  

noneyadb
        Ute Fan
        @noneyadb

Just wait till you hear where he transfers too…

RiseasUtes
          Ute Fan
          @riseasutes

I wish him well wherever he goes.  I think he will be a good player, wish we could have seen him develop and play for our team.  

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Jackson Cravens enters name in transfer Portal