Jake Bentley added to Maxwell Award Watchlist.

Viewing 1 reply thread

cjd1
      Ute Fan
      @cjd1

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

And we don’t even know if he’s the starter? ha. 

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

That’s the thing about these watch lists. The team just has to put your name in and you’re on it.

Dallas
          Ute Fan
          @dallas

I hate all this preseason bs especially preseason rankings. Rankings should come out after week 5 of the season.

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

But if they did that we wouldn’t be able to discuss how the preseason rankings should come out after week 5 of the season.

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

I heard a radio interview a couple days ago with someone from Pro Football Focus (I think) and he was talking about Bentley as though he was the announced starter. Not sure if he was assuming based on being an upperclassmen with starting experience or if he had inside knowledge as to who the coaches are planning on starting.

Matthew Thomas Castleton
        Ute Fan
        @mcastleton928

And we don’t even know if he’s the starter? ha. 

Jake didn’t transfer for his one remaining season of eligibility to not start. Otherwise, he would have just stayed at South Carolina, where he started for two straight seasons after taking over as the starter as a freshman. If he is ineffective or gets injured, THEN you bring in Rising. 

Dallas
          Ute Fan
          @dallas

I don’t know anything about anything, but Bentley is our starter.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Jake Bentley added to Maxwell Award Watchlist.