Jaxon Dart is a stud

Viewing 4 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

He has an adult body and very athletic.  He may not end up being a QB in college.  I love local legacy kids.  I know many suggest that it would be risky to recruit him.  IMO it will be a mistake to not recruit this young man.  I would hate to be playing against him someday.

Crazyforu
      Ute Fan
      @crazyforu

I believe @OnlyU mentioned that Utah has talked with him all along. I am far from an insider, I do believe that if he wants to be a Ute, it will happen. Again, I am not an insider, nor do I know all that goes into these sorts of decisions. There was another post as well that mentioned how Utah can’t load up on certain areas, QB for instance, as only 1 can take the field, and they need to beef up in other areas. 

I still don’t know how ASU got three 4-star qb’s to commit and sign a couple years ago. Other position groups do suffer when you do that though, especially if you aren’t getting high end kids across the board.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

Could he fit the Chase Hansen mold? Recruit him at ATH?

RiseasUtes
          Ute Fan
          @riseasutes

He will play QB in college.  Utah has an uphill battle if they decide they want him, he wouldn’t be a for sure commit at this point.  The other top schools are recruiting him much harder and have shown him a lot more attention than Utah.  I’d be surprised if he ends up here, but it would be great if it happens.

ALUF
      Ute Fan
      @dbgii77

Who all has offered out of the pac-12?

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

Utah has continued to talk with him…he understands there would be a spot for him if he wanted in but my best guess today is ASU or USC. Would not mind being wrong on this one but I’m not overly optimistic he’ll be a Ute. With Rising a Soph and Costelli a Frosh next Fall I’m not sure it’s the best situation to enter in to honestly. Plenty of risk that he comes out of that competition in the 3rd position and I’m not sure that’s something you’d advise him to do.

LetItRide
        Ute Fan
        @letitride

All respect to your insight as usual.
        But ASU with apparently three 4star recruits at QB. No way. F them

USC is more realistic and understandable. F that too. They are arch rivals.

But why not come here if you feel your a playmaker and duel it out with the others? There is no guarantee w/ any of the recruited players.
        If he dominates he gets the nod. If it doesn’t play out then we switch him to another nfl ready position.

SC and ASU……….. do they transition boys at one position to another and make it to nfl like Utah has done so many times????

1 4

alUmnUs
      Ute Fan
      @alumnus

He’s the kind of player that Utah would lose to another PAC12 school and then he’d torch us. If Utah had been able to keep the best local players home in the PAC12 era, we would have enjoyed seeing our team in the CFP by now.

Also, I don’t understand Utah fans’ obsession with poo-pooing on the viability of local QBs. Dart is a playmaker. He’ll win games for whatever team he’s on.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Jaxon Dart is a stud