Jaylon Glover video

Viewing 2 reply threads

LetItRide
      Ute Fan
      @letitride

love this video. Guy is on point about The Utes latest commit. Even says Zack Moss similarities before he committed. Hes funny too rewinding plays as they are actually sick moves. Has a little TY Jordan flare too. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Fixed your video so it will work in the site. Cheers.

Utesby1
        Ute Fan
        @garykennedy

The most profound thing I can say about this kid is…..wow! Not a real film junkie but this is the most impressive film I have ever seen from a running back. His film is better than Moss or even Ty Jordan. Seems to me that Rivals, Scout and ESPN should seriously embarassed ranking him as the 45th best running back. He has to be in the top 10 at a minimum. Baring injury or a change of mind to pursue an offer from Alabama, Ohio State, or Oklahoma, he will be an absolute superstar at Utah. By playing Ty Jordan so early in his career, Whitt has shown that he will play the best back freshman or not.

LetItRide
        Ute Fan
        @letitride

Thanks Tony for my incompetence 😜

bopahull
          Ute Fan
          @bopahull

So now you’re blaming Tony for your incompetence?

LetItRide
            Ute Fan
            @letitride

Sure if that’s what u want to chime in about. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Reminds me of Moss with those wheel routes and soft hands as a wideout. Those jump cuts and jukes show how much better he is than the current competition he is playing against. Excited to see his Senior highlights and I fully expect him to start as a Freshman with Ludwig.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

Usually the star rating is used to determine how ready a player is to step in and contribute to a D1 team right away. He’s so much better than those defenses I have to think he is way underrated. I don’t lnow by how much, but he’s at least a 4* player, and possibly 5*. I don’t know how good the division of HS football he plays in.

Dallas
          Ute Fan
          @dallas

He’s in Florida. Aren’t all divisions good?

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Star ratings are dumb as hell. Even more useless with the weirdness of 2020.

Did some searching on Ty Jordan as a recent example: 3 star on 247, 426 ranked High School prospect 11 all purpose back. Just inside the top 60 in Texas. We all saw him though. Kid was super special.

Utah has had a very keen eye for running back talent for a long time. I would put them near the top for two reasons. Rush first mentality and shut down the rush first mentality on defense.
          Texas thought they locked down Jordan his sophomore year.
          Now not a fair comparison obviously still have to see what he does when he gets here. Utah will utlitize Glover’s talents well enough though.

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

I give this comment 2.5 stars. 

salUTE
          Ute Fan
          @salute

According to MaxPreps – the High School he plays for (Lake Gibson) is ranked #17 in the state of Florida; and 4th overall in the 7A classification.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Jaylon Glover video