Jazz?

Viewing 3 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I would like to see the Jazz be successful and win a couple of rounds in the playoffs.  Their recent run has looked good, but they have only played 2 teams with a winning record since January 1.  They beat a good Indiana team on Monday, but Indiana had played the previous night in Denver.

The Jazz have a big problem when facing good teams IMO.  They are horrible when it comes to turnovers and thus allowing easy baskets.  This will kill them IMO.  The other issue right now is a solid backup for Rudy.  He is amazing on defense.  Things change dramatically when he is out of the game.

I hope the Jazz dow well and end up with about 55 wins for the season.  We will soon see as their schedule gets much tougher after tonight.

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Let’s trade for Baynes who is coming off the bench in Phoenix. But who do we send? He only makes $5M or so.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

To be fair, the Jazz havent really played any teams with a winning record since they traded for Clarkson. Hopefully Connely can make a big impact now that he’s back. I can see this team making it to the conference finals, that would be tough to do and a lot of that would require perfect seating in the playoffs. I dont think they are a championship contender though.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Jazz are better than last year and the league is more spread out with talent. What that means?  That the Bucks are heavily favored to win it all with the most dominant player in the NBA right now. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.