Jazz at the Blunderers game five

Viewing 12 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Do the Jazz close it out?  I read a stat that the Blunder are 0-11 historically in a 1-3 deficit. I think that includes the franchise history in Seattle. 

After tempers were so hot last game I wonder if the drama boils over in this game. 

I think Jazz close it out on the road. 120-98

Blunder quit and get nasty. Pushoff P not the Stat Padder gets ejected. 

Mitchell only gets 25 tonight. It will be a team win with points for everyone. 

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

OKC also has the best record in NBA history in elimination games – they are good at extending serieses. OKC wins tonight, Jazz close it out in game 6.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Hmmmmmm

The Jazz have won all eight of their previous series in which they had a 3-1 lead. Utah has not been in this situation since 2010, when it took a 3-1 lead against the Denver Nuggets but lost Game 5 on the road before ending the series in Game 6. Including their time in Seattle, the Thunder are 0-11 in a series when trailing 3-1, including last year’s first-round series against the Rockets, when they lost in Game 5.

Maybe they mean they are 0-11 in the series not elimination games. 

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I want Utah to move on from this mess. That being said, as long as they have George and Westbrook, they could easily win. Hell, Anthony could get hot as well. 

I think OKC comes out firing. Pushing, shoving, trying to bully Utah around. IF Utah can withstand that, like the last game, I could see Utah going on a 10-0 run, getting up 10 or so, and George packing it in, Anthony checking his bank account, and Westbrook trying to start a fight. 

I hope Utah wins, could easily see them losing.

BUT, then again, if George knows he is gone…does he really want to extend this and go back to Utah? Really? I don’t think so. 

I could see Westbrook really blowing up tonight. I hope we don’t see anything crazy happen. He is p**sed at all the Rubio stuff and I could see him doing something really dumb…starting a fight or hurting someone. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Yeah either you see a quarter and half of fight then nothing but quit for a Jazz win. Or you see Ok3 showing up. They just haven’t been able to do it consistently. Even game one George had to set a franchise record to win. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Ok start a lot of low percentage passes to start that lead to turnovers. Melo is so dirty with his elbows. 

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Yeah. They are packing it in. We need to hit some threes. Open this up. 

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I find it interesting how the fouls are called. It just isn’t equal. Maybe I am biased I must love this team or something. 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Refs calling a heap of touch fouls on Utah. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Blunder defense is pretty pathetic. Crowder is going off!!!

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

11points in as many minutes? I’ll take it.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Random aside: Dan Patrick joked about the push off p chant the other and said Utah had problems with people pushing off. Made me laugh.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

WEAK!!!!

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Felton getting the all star call on that push off.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Okc gonna quit soon.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Yeah, Gobert was like a foot away from melo.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

It doesn’t have to make sense it just is.  Udoh is in….facepalm.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

The fix is in.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

That is the first time I have ever seen Udoh score..  Seriously I can’t think of the last time he scored. 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Two s**tty calls in a row.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I had the Jazz in six. This is what you will see from the Rockets series. Gobert in foul trouble and not allowed to play defense. 

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

How on this green earth can the refs call Wjat they have on Rudy and fabs but not on Abrienes and the rest of the thunder.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

The players of the game for OKC 1a Westbrook 1b the refs.

Viewing 12 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA Jazz at the Blunderers game five