Jazz had a huge win tonight

Viewing 2 reply threads

Coreyc04
      Ute Fan
      @greenstormute

They were really struggling from the floor unitl Joe Johnson showed up in the fourth quarter. Derrick Favors looked really comfortable backing up Gobert and Rudy made a great comeback in a game where his minutes were limited. They won with Hayward not playing most of the game because of food poisoning.

I really think Game 5 falls right where they need it. If it is just food poisoning Hayward will be fine and be able to return for that game and Rudy will have a lessened minutes restriction. That to me is the game that gives the Jazz the best chance of winning. The only thing that may hurt is Austin Rivers could be back for the Clippers by that game.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

So they won? I saw a few unhappy tweets so I figured they lost.  

Daedalus
        Ute Fan
        @daedalus

They looked so inept for the first three quarters I stopped watching.  I would have liked to see some of Joe Jesus in the fourth but I have to actually be entertained by the game to watch it that late at night.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

It looked like a loss with 6 min left 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

What an incredible win with JJ coming in to rock it in the 4th. Incredible. Rivers might help, but he will not have the conditioning to be effective all 4 quarters.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA Jazz had a huge win tonight