Jazz pick Grayson Allen

Viewing 8 reply threads
      6 4

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Too much love for Duke scum in Utah. Well the biggest pro for this pick is he won’t be tripping any Jazz players. 

3 4

Thlete
      Ute Fan
      @thlete

When we will learn to avoid Duke players? I hope he works out but right now it’s really tough to accept that DB with his dirty past. 

User Suspended
      @a2ute

5 3

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Stoked. Allen is a stud.

4 1

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I turned in my Jazz fan card when Stockton left so don’t know much about the NBA. I just remember that dude is a Dirty Douche with two big D’s. Hope he can class himself up. 

3 1

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Come back Donovan Mitchell is one of those once in a lifetime players.  

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

The Jazz managed to find the one white guy in the draft and pick him up, huh? I’m shocked. 😉

Stone
        Ute Fan
        @stone

Multiple “white” guys were drafted ahead of Grayson. Can you believe those teams? What idiots!

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Duke scum? When was the last time Utah drafted a duke player that didn’t work out???

1 2

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Uhh Rodney Hood…Jazz did well IN SPITE of him.  

chinngiskhaan
          Ute Fan
          @chinngiskhaan

That’s quite the hindsight you got there buddy. He exceeded expectations for the Jazz. You know it’s true. He was good enough that people expected him to be the leading scorer coming into this season 

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Most knew he was being traded. You are a fool if you didn’t know that. He doesn’t play defense and you can’t play for Snyder if you don’t at least try to play defense. 

2 1

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

The fact that the denizens or idiot board hate this pick makes me think he’ll be fine.

Stone
      Ute Fan
      @stone

For where the Jazz were drafting (pick 21), I think they did excellent. Grayson is a competitor and a winner. He brings toughness and someone that wants to make winning shots when things are on the line. The Jazz need someone like that to complement Mitchell. Plus, his athletiscism is underrated. His combine numbers were exceptional (one of the best vertical leaps). I can see this turning out really well for the Jazz. Loved seeing Mitchell embrace him during the interview.

Grayshirt
        Ute Fan
        @grayshirt

Oh man, I hope Mitchell’s demeanor will rub off on Allen.  Because my initial reaction to this pick was contempt.  I loath Duke basketball and to me, Grayson was Duke personified.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA Jazz pick Grayson Allen