Jazz v Thunder, thing that baffles me…

Viewing 2 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

Every single idiot c**k yappin’ noggin prefaces any and every comment pertaining to OKC with, “three future HOF’ers…blah, blah, can I please have some more c**k,” or words to that effect. 

My question:  Really?  Who?  Carmelo?  Why, because he won at Syracuse as a sophomore?  George?  Why?  He’s never really done anything. Westbrook?  Why?  He’s absolutely nothing without Durant and Harden having his back. Don’t talk to me about stupid f**king triple doubles. Talk to me about helping your team, making others better, leading. Those are important. 

Westbrook is a bitch. Melo is a black hole of team work. No real complaints about George, but he DEFINITELY does not have a HOF resume to this point in his career. Commentators should comment instead of fellate. 

My .02¢

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I love what Isiah Thomas said about Westbrook’s guarantee to stop Rubio. Basically he said it is the equivalent of him going to his coach and saying “I GOT BJ ARMSTRONG!”  He also crowned Mitchell as a superstar already. Worth a view if you like this kind of stuff. 

https://youtu.be/t8POKzlRDMU

4:30 mark is the BJ Armstrong commentary. Near the end is the talk about Mitchell and how he is the next best thing. 

Westbrook hangs triple doubles like no other but over that same time frame he has lost a lot of games. Durant was getting called out for liking a comment about how Westbrook is the problem. It was pretty apparent he was the problem. The only one who made an effort to control himself on the Thunder was Adams. Who really is held back by Westbrook. He should be averaging close to a 15 and 10 if not for Westbrook and his padding stats.

ESPN Durant liking a post 

Melo is a great iso shooter player who forgets that he plays on a team with four other teammates. He shouldn’t be signed to a deal but he can score in the nba so he will. He would be prolific in that three on three league. I think his numbers approach other HOFers but unlike other greats no one will bemoan him not getting a championship. They will understand why he didn’t get one.

Pushoff P is interesting. I would argue that Mitchell has accomplished more than Pushoff P so far in their careers. I think Pushoff P will be paid very well by the Lakers still or someone else. He should go back to the east though where it is easier. If you called him for his Pushoffs to create space he wouldn’t have a long career. Unlike Mitchell with his sheer athleticism and speed creating space. Yeah I thought it was weird saying he is a HOFer. He has a long way to go just like Mitchell before he is in that conversation. Mitchell is making lists of individual accomplishments that even Pushoff P respects. Even if the Jazz could afford him I wouldn’t want Pushoff P. I used to not say that and I would be lying in saying the Jazz couldn’t use him. I will take a one way player like Oneale and Ingles over him. You get basically the same thing for cheaper and you get team players. Pushoff p has tarnished his image trying to play iso ball.

The most overrated in all of this is Coach Donovan. He should have benched Westbrook on the third foul. Then walked over to him and showed him Mitchell’s stat line at that point in the game. Then said WHO CARES ABOUT RUBIO!!

Hoo Ray Who?
        Ute Fan
        @mattybumbo

I have to say that Adams impressed big time. When Melo was “restraining” Crowder, resulting in the blatantly inadvertent elbow, he kwpt his cool while the rest of his team was losing their s**t. Would have been an easy moment to play it up and escalate things, but he didn’t. 

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Seems like he was trying to restrain Melo. Melo shouldn’t put hands on anyone and Westbrook went straight to bitching out the refs before finishing his rough foul on Crowder. It was unsportsmanlike. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Also great moment in why Mitchell is awesome. He scored 33 with zero turnovers in a playoff game with emotions boiling hot. The one point where I said damn this kid is really good is where he passed up a three point shot for an EVEN better three point shot from Ingles. He had just made a sweet pull up midrange shot the previous possession then they kicked it out to him and he could have shot a semi contested three. Instead he kicked to Ingles over on the left elbow for a wide open look. What rookie sees the court that well?  Simmons that is about it but Mitchell actually shoots the ball unlike Simmons. Just shows maturity at an unreal level. 

I still want one more scorer to go with him. Maybe the Jazz can draft another option or develop some other guys. I feel like the starting five are good enough but one has to go Favors is going to get paid for sure but maybe not by the Jazz. Jazz need a two way player I can dream right and hope for Leonard ?? Not going to happen but goodness Leonard and Mitchell would be championships for years.  

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Don’t forget Gobert. That defense would shut all the s**t down.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Yes he has completely turned the Thunder into a jump shooting team almost. I think the first few possessions seeing Westbrook and George retreating from the paint was hilarious. 

I just want Gobert to have better hands. He has learned to pass and see the floor better. But he needs a mid range jumper or shot of some sort. Even maybe adding a sky hook like Kanter has been able to do. 

FtheY
            Ute Fan
            @fthey

He also needs strength. I love gobert, but i feel like he’s severely outmatched there in any sort of contested look, rebound, etc.. 

Was really impressed by his free throw improvement though. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA Jazz v Thunder, thing that baffles me…