Jazz vs Clippers

Viewing 1 reply thread

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Jazz win out and could find themselves in third if the Blazers fail to win two more. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

They lack the focus to win out. I’m hoping they can hang on to 4th.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

They seem pretty focused this game.

Anonymous
          Inactive

They’re capable. They just can’t seem to sustain it.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Blazers lose and they just kicked the crap out of a tired team coming off a back to back.

Anonymous
              Inactive

The Jazz are better than the Blazers (whose loss was to the Rockets, the best team in the league).

EagleMountainUte
                Ute Fan
                @battlegroundute

We will see who is better for the last game of the year.  They didn’t have Lillard last night. 

noneyadb
        Ute Fan
        @noneyadb

4th and play Houston in the second round or 3rd and play winner of Golden State matchup? Win out go for 3rd.

Italy88
        Ute Fan
        @itacoatiara22

Second best record in the NBA since January…I’d say that is focused and sustained. 

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I know people love to downplay the Jazz and the NBA as a product.  What the Jazz have done since January is amazing and you can’t deny it no matter what you believe. 

Anonymous
          Inactive

Good for you.

I call losing to Atlanta and Boston’s B team (at home), and only beating Memphis because they threw in the towel, being immature and unfocused. They’d be in 3rd now if they could focus.

I’m only echoing Quin Snyder. He’s right. They have to be able to lock it down when the 26 footers aren’t falling.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

That recent Memphis win was so weird.  I thought they should have lost if Marc Gasol had gone back in.  They are one of the best teams in the NBA right now and it is fun to watch.  

Anonymous
          Inactive

The ease with which they just dispatched a team that just beat the Spurs only proves that point. This is a potentially great team that needs to focus in order to be great.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA Jazz vs Clippers