Jim Harbaugh getting lit-up after MSU loss…

Viewing 3 reply threads
      2 1

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Mr. Kahkis, who started his Michigan coaching career with a loss in RES, is getting heat for getting beat by MSU, a team who was recently manhandled by Rutgers…

Jim Harbaugh in the hot seat.

13 1

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’ve never been impressed with him, especially as a college coach.  With the amount of talent he can get at Michigan he extremely underachieves. 

5 1

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

He took Stanford and made them relevant for the first time in a while. For some reason he hasn’t been able to do that in Michigan

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Screw him and the way he did Smith dirty.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

^^yeah and there’s that. I think it is entertaining watching Michigan struggle.  

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Jim did great things at San Diego, and Stanford. He had a great thing going at Stanford, he should have stayed put there.

I don’t understand the mentality that these big name coaches have. They have a ton of success somewhere, then just can’t help but do the risky thing and take on a rebuilding project at a place with a ton of money. 90% of the time they fail miserably and don’t ever get back to where they were before.

IF you are making more than enough money to live off of, and you have a great thing going at work, DO NOT switch jobs just because of money.

The only coach I know of that has gone from place to place to place and always been successful is Urban Meyer. There have been a few others that have maken the leap from relatively small to big time, and done well with that one leap… but usually guys fail after the second leap.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Jim Harbaugh getting lit-up after MSU loss…