Jim Mora gets a little testy in his post game presser.

Viewing 5 reply threads

3UteDad
      @3utedad

MotherJabubu
      Ute Fan
      @motherjabubu

UCLA fans on reddit were calling for his head. Personally, I think they are crazy and spoiled. 

hnoseguard
        Ute Fan
        @hnoseguard

Mora’s a hell of a coach. I think they’d be crazy to can him.

Anonymous
          Inactive

He is kind of a douche but Utah hasn’t even played Todd Graham yet so yeah. I think he is a good coach no clue why he changed his offense and good hell they are one dimensional. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Mora has a history of getting testy with reporters. Just a bit of temper in him.

Mora recruits well, especially on defense. He coaches an excellent defense and puts a lot of players into the NFL. He’s not so good on offense and consistently under performs and under delivers on that side of the ball.

baller
        Ute Fan
        @c-monster

I think Mora dislikes two things, the media and Rosen.

Truthfully, I think he sees the abilities Rosen has and, me guessing, that Rosen isn’t putting in the effort he thinks he should be. 

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

He’s not so good on offense and consistently under performs and under delivers on that side of the ball.

Sounds familiar…

Anonymous
      Inactive

UCLA fans in front of us said that Rosen is full of himself. Kid wants to change the NCAA so that the players can get paid. He can go play in the Arena League right now. The Arena League fans are skankier than his ASU hot tub girl.

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Utah’s policy of ensuring their recruits “fit” the locker room seems to look better every day.

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Sounded pretty defensive at that comment. Maybe he is losing the locker room.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Jim Mora gets a little testy in his post game presser.