Joe Williams

Viewing 10 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

Whitt said that the staff has had discussions about bringing Joe Williams back and they are ongoing.

Woodutail
      Ute Fan
      @woodutail

Joe I will do all you school work if you come back, next man come on back.

Utah man forever
      Ute Fan
      @uman

Well he wouldn’t be the first player to retire and come back. He might be the first Utah football player to do so though. Personally I doubt it as a possibility.

Woodutail
      Ute Fan
      @woodutail

I think Snoop Doggs son retired twice?

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Wow… This surprises me. Would he really want to come back? He would be benched as soon as Moss or McCormick were healthy.

balayaute
      Ute Fan
      @utesir

Id love to have him back if he really wants to be back with the team. His fumbles do worry me. Maybe the month off helped him to clear his head of it.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Why we have gone awhile without a turnover do we need fumbles back in our rush attack?  His vision is awful to. 

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Troy says he has some classes with Joe and he seems to be enjoying life so he (Troy) didn’t see him coming back.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Good stay in school Joe. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

You realize we’re down to #6 at RB and Whitt made it pretty clear it would not be Manalo, so we’re down to mystery player. If Joe Williams can come in against OSU, thus allowing Moss another game to heal his toe, then so be it. Not a fan of his tendency to fumble, but we need him.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I don’t think it’s a good idea. Too many fumbles and too fragile mentally.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Post on UFN saying Joe Williams coming back is a done deal.

kazute
        Ute Fan
        @kazute

So far, just speculation by Manalo on what he heard. But Manalo did say he was coming back.

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Joe Williams