Johnson QB coach at Florida

Viewing 2 reply threads

UtahManPodcast
      Ute Fan
      @utahmanpodcast

I think it’s interesting that he is moving from an OC at a G5 to be a QB coach at P5. I know Florida is one of the biggest programs in the country and this is a great resume builder but taking the school names away it’s interesting to make a move like that. Great for Brian!!! I hope he continues to have tons of success. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Well he already coached the QBs at Miss St and Utah both P5.  

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Yeah, if you take away the names it is interesting, but when you realize it is a jump from G5 to one of the top 10 programs in the country, it’s a no brainer. 

I do like your podcasts, but your headlines are the best at creating controversy where there is literally nothing. You guys should go work with Gunther. Your headlines would fit right in. 

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Also, Housotn’s offense was ranked 35th in the country. Honestly, there isn’t much for BJ to prove at that level. He is too good for G5. 

I think Gonzalous was taken to Florida with Mullen. If the offense does anything (Florida’s offense has made Whitt look like an offensive guru), Gonzalous will be off to run his own team. Then BJ can step into one of the top 10 OC jobs in the country. 

From there, the world is his oyster. It’s exciting for him. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I think you stole Gunther’s show all week. They will be going off on BJ hiring. How he was just another in a long list of OC changes under Whitt. Then bring up Arods inevitable hiring which I am surprised hasn’t happened yet. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Johnson QB coach at Florida