Juddy’s hanging it up at TDS

Viewing 2 reply threads

UrbanLiar
      Ute Fan
      @urbanliar

Jeff Judkins announced his retirement as head coach of the TDS women’s basketball team today. I’m posting this because IMO he’s always been a class act, represented the University of Utah well during his time here as a student athlete, is a good person, a true Ute at heart and was extremely instrumental as an assistant coach during the Majerus years. Best of luck Juddy in whatever you choose to do in the future. You’ve earned it.

belli1976
      Ute Fan
      @belli1976

Juddy is a good dude. When I lived in Provo I was friends with one of his assistants. And they needed help on a team lake Powell trip. He was a hilarious. And treated each of the players like his own daughter.

The rumors I heard was that Big Rick was jealous of Juddy and how much the players loved him. That’s why got canned.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Followed Juddy from his playing years with Utah, the Celtics, Jazz, and others (he was a bit before my time to rememer his seasons playing for Highland), and coaching years as a Ute assistant.  (Was a shame when he left, just didn’t quite fit with Maji).  And he’s had good success coaching the Cougars.  

All the best to him and hope he has a long happy healthy time enjoying his retirement or in any of his other future pursuits.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I ran into him at a sub shop somewhere many, many years ago. I was wearing a Ute hat of course.  I said GO UTES.  He leaned to me and whispered in my ear: “I wish I was still at Utah.”  

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Juddy’s hanging it up at TDS