Julián Blackmon

Viewing 3 reply threads

AgouraUte
      @agouraute

He didn’t suit up this week. Does anyone know if he will be ready Friday? I believe the announcer said it was precautionary

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Sounds like we will be at full strength Friday.

Gary Sapp
        Ute Fan
        @uofuman

Yep, Julian is back, our two dinged up OL’s are back. But SC is down their best QB and are now living with the shame of losing to the Cougs.

We’ve got them mentally and physically.

Dante Guardi
          Ute Fan
          @danteg12

Slovis is better than Daniels. sorry

Chidojuan
            Ute Fan
            @chidojuan

Haven’t seen the evidence for that yet though.  Slovis missed a few wide open throws downfield against Stanford that would’ve resulted in even more points.  Max Browne has a few breakdowns on twitter that show what Slovis missed.  We don’t know if Daniels would have seen those throws or not, but Slovis did not have a great game against TDS, and was definitely rattled.  Jury is still out on if he’s better.

Redblood
          Ute Fan
          @redblood

I’ve heard Julian is back but have not heard the same about the OL. Are you connected or just guessing?

uteman12
      Ute Fan
      @uteman12

I went on the field after the game and he seemed fine. He was taking pictures with fans, I got one with him as well. When I was getting a picture with him, I asked him if he saw the score of the BYU VS USC game. He smirked and said, “Yeah I saw it, we gonna blow em’ out next week.” I thought that was pretty funny, he is pretty confident, and a great dude.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Yep, I heard precautionary. There was absolutely no reason not to rest nicked up players last Saturday, and they did.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Julián Blackmon