Just saw Covey at the airport. He is officially back!

Viewing 2 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I thought for sure Sitake would be there to greet him. Ya know, since he is transferring to BYU.

Staples
      Ute Fan
      @staples

The fact that Sitake wasn’t there shows how confident he is that Covey is transferring.

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

That makes sense. Utah coaches and Jack Tuttle were here to greet him. If you’re Tyler Huntley, are you a little offended that they brought Jack?

PlainsUte
          Ute Fan
          @plainsute

Maybe Huntley had a class or something?

Hoo Ray Who?
            Ute Fan
            @mattybumbo

Based on what we’ve seen from Tuttle over the course of his recruitment, it wouldn’t surprise me if he just went of his own accord. That kid is a Utah Man through and through. 

KiYi-Ute
              Ute Fan
              @kiyi-ute

This would be my assumption as well. The more we get to know Tuttle the more and more I like him. I hope he’s able to fully redshirt this year, stay healthy, gain some weight and really learn the offense. It sounds like he’s already spent a significant amount of time studying up.

Then there will be an all-out battle next year for QB1. Regardless, I finally feel that there’s a good chance that we are in a comfortable spot at the QB position.

Sorry for going off topic. Welcome home Covey!

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

What’s that behind Whitt in the distance?

Sorry BYU fans  

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Just saw Covey at the airport. He is officially back!