Just the worst. Worst call ever. Wasn’t even roughing the passer.

Viewing 3 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

https://twitter.com/_SportsGuy/status/1063873031171239937

If you wanted to teach proper technique tackling to officials this would be the call.
      So I have a few theories so grab your tin foil. Hansen is on award watch lists and draft boards. This was designed either to send a message about the language of the rule. Which I don’t believe because let’s face it P12 refs are pretty dim. Or it was to deliberately harm Utah’s and Hansen’s chances.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I don’t think either one of those things are happening but if it came out that either of them were, in would not be surprised.

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Never attribute to malice that which can adequately explained by incompetence.

And there is a lot of incompetence to be found with PAC 12 officials.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I know and simplest explanation is usually the most likely. Seriously though. Like seriously that was flagged as LATE and target. Also I thought it has to be confirmed by video evidence. It simply is one of the worst calls ever. I figured Fotu’s was more of the way things are going but good hell just take helmets away if you want to eliminate touching. 

noneyadb
          Ute Fan
          @noneyadb

The back ref threw the flag. From his angle it looks like targeting.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Maury:You said from your angle it was targeting. The front angle and side angles said other wise. 

Ref: Call stands 

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Yea, the replay guy should have overturned it.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Just the worst. Worst call ever. Wasn’t even roughing the passer.