Just to be an asshole for the Rumble in the Rockies

Viewing 3 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

They should have punched it in from the two. Start a little fire under this cold rivalry. Then let Cooper Bateman go for two and make it 42-13

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

I was hoping to see Bateman on the last series. I also think we should’ve punched it in from the 2. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

This is the first time since joining the PAC that I felt like Utah played “up” for Colorado. Would have been nice to see a little fire. 

jamarcus24
          Ute Fan
          @jamarcus24

This is the first time since we’ve been in the conference that this wasn’t a one possession game.

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

I agree. Man, Cooper Bateman must be torn up about his college career. Recruiting rankings don’t get you playing time and he was beat out most of his career, but you know the kid is talented. Rides pine at Alabama and ends up the holder. Rides pine for Utah, ends up the back up holder, never sees the field once.

Is there a way we could make him some sort of grad assistant recruiter?  There’s no better story in college football to sell top recruits on NOT going to the Alabamas of the world. “Think about it kid, stars don’t mean s**t. You go to Alabama, you’re just another number where Saban and will chew you up and spit you out. You go to Utah, you have the chance to EARN your playing time and be a part of something special. I didn’t play at either place, but at least I had a family at Utah.”

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

I think the crowd wanted them to punch it in as some started booing at the victory formation. Personally I was fine with it, they didn’t need to run any more plays, plays come with a chance of injury. I know that’s a total mom thing to say, but oh well. 

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

And kneeling is the classy thing to do.

ladyinred
          Ute Fan
          @ladyinred

Unless we’re playing tds, then I change my tune. 

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Which is why Oregon, ASU and Arizona wouldn’t do it.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Screw class think about next year and the rivalry of this game. It p**sed me off to hear Colorado chant Block that kick at RES. 

Hard to hate Colorado fans they are so chill. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Just to be an asshole for the Rumble in the Rockies