Kalani Sitake

Viewing 4 reply threads
      1 4

RedRocks
      Ute Fan
      @hypodactylus

There may be some who dislike Sitake just because he left for THAT school, but I can’t help but feel bad for the guy as I watch his team play.  I like him: once a Ute always a Ute (with some exceptions). Don’t get me wrong, I want Utah to always beat the team down south.

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Right? Kick. The. Field goal!

uteof
      Ute Fan
      @uteof

I can’t feel sorry for anyone associated with tad, no matter what his ties are.

uteof
        Ute Fan
        @uteof

Dumb self correct.

RedRocks
        Ute Fan
        @hypodactylus

I understand, but even Kyle Whittingham is, and always will be, “associated” with the team down south. (Which is something I wish was not the case…)

vcsg01
      Ute Fan
      @vcsg01

Sitake was really annoying last time we played but looks like he has calmed down a bit and accepted byu’s role in this state.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Erm….no.

He chose to throw in his lot with BYU-P. He could have stayed at Utah as long as he wanted, living comfortably and securely, putting in his time while waiting to get a head coaching gig with a P5.

He knew what he was getting when he signed up for it (both pros and cons). He knew he was getting a tough recruiting gig. He knew he was getting a rabid (and delusional) fanbase. He knew he was getting second-rate scheduling. He knew he was getting a dick-sucking media pool. I won’t feel sorry for a grown man making a decision about which he was fully informed prior to making it.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Kalani Sitake