Kentucky being ranked was an absolute joke. They go down at home to Vandy

Viewing 3 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Anyone who watched LSU Arkansas knows the they have no business being in the top 10. Harold Perkins is the next big thing in CFB though. I recommend watching a replay/highlights of this game for him alone.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I totally agree on LSU.  However, the SEC needs them in the top ten because they beat Alabama.  Alabama can then say that they lost to two top ten teams.  They beat a 5-5  Arkansas team by three points without their best player.

I agree with you on Perkins.  He is a stud and won the game for LSU today.

alexsmith
      Ute Fan
      @alexsmith

LSU got some quite favorable calls at the end of the game. Definitely should’ve been 4th & short with 2:30 to go. Not saying it changes outcome but sure got bailed on some of those

SalUteopia
        Ute Fan
        @saluteopia

How they could not rule that short in real time is beyond me.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

LSU was also playing against Arkansas 2nd and 3rd string QBs. They definitely lose against KJ

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

Perkins is the real deal. And he’s just a true freshman. LSU looked hungover. Kentucky and Florida are bad.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Kentucky being ranked was an absolute joke. They go down at home to Vandy