Kentucky

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Looks better than us, other than special teams. I also question Florida’s going for it on 4th and 3 from their own 40 with 8:40 left. 

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

Credit to Kentucky, but Florida is also mediocre, it was apparent last week.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Richardson looks BAD. 

KLars04
          Ute Fan
          @klars04

And they did it again. He looks terrible tonight. Seriously, why not punt, their defense has been playing well enough, why leave them in field goal range?

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

Their dumb play calls are almost as bad as their execution. 

Crow
        Ute Fan
        @crow

Utah should have kicked FGs instead of going for it on 4th and then they could have kicked the FG too win

1 1

RoboUte
        Ute Fan
        @hamplate

Unfortunately so are we. Hopefully we can improve down the stretch but last year was an exception, theres no reason to expect that sort of transformation again. Seems to me we’re a 15-25 team.

Charlie Foxtrot
      Ute Fan
      @charliefoxtrot

If we could have generated any kind of consistent defensive pressure last week that game could have been much different.  After the second pick that went for 6, Richardson has been a total head case.

KLars04
        Ute Fan
        @klars04

He has all the talent in the world but tonight is very telling. Rough him up a little bit, force him to make some mistakes and he’s shut down for the night.

SalUteopia
          Ute Fan
          @saluteopia

Looks one-dimensional, his passing is suspect.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

We all knew this going into the game. Idk what scouting report the Utah defense had. 

NavyUte
      Ute Fan
      @navyute

As we both said earlier, I think not having a spy was an enormous mistake…

Extra Medium
        Ute Fan
        @runningreddude

I know I sound like a total homer but we were the better team last week. A few plays here and there and it’s not even close. I do t know if we played down to floridas level or got intimidated but last week was just bad all around.

fosternano
          Ute Fan
          @fosternano

It was mostly poor execution and playing soft on defense. Utah could have scored 40+ with how many points they left on the table due to poor execution.

Hopefully that was the only dumb loss and Utah cleans it up for the rest of the season. With a lot of top ranked teams losing or looking very so-so, the race for top 10 for the first CFP ranking is wide open.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.